Vitruvius Led through the whole project duration - from pre-construction to handover
Consistency in a Strategic Construction Partner
Vitruvius led the project from the initial strategic definition of the project through to handover (RIBA stages 0-6).
The customer appreciated having a strategic partner for management through all the stages of the construction journey, from strategic definition, preparing of the client brief, design and contractor procurement to construction and handover.
Vitruvius as Project Lead Entailed:
- Strategic definition of the brief with the Hartpury Graze working team
- Preparing the project brief
- Managing the competitive tender process for potential contractors for the project, design and main contractor
- Appointing a catering specialist to ensure the specification met the client requirements
- Preparing the contractors contracts
- Monthly contract meetings, project managing the works and regularly visiting the site
- Negotiating the contract sum with the contractor and providing monthly valuations and payment recommendations to the client
- Handover and snagging
An All Gloucestershire Team
Roberts Limbrick designed the beautiful Curved glazed Graze, incorporating the key sustainable features, including photovoltaics, bird, bat and hedgehog boxes.
Main building contractor was Barnwood, overcoming many COVID and Brexit related issues relating to suppliers and subcontractor teams.